Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

You would think staying home with a sick child would let you get more accomplished than normal. You would think wrong! Here's what I'm thankful for in this moment of quiet:
1. Hobby Lobby's 50% off sales. I scored some super cute punches today, and some paper mache letters that should result in some spring craftiness.
2. Spanx socks. Trust me, as well as they work on other parts of your body, the support on your arches is awesome.
3. Robitussin. There has been no cough in 43 minutes. I know, I'm counting.
4. Facelogic Spa. This is my once a month guilty pleasure. 50 minutes of cleaning//masking/exfoliating goodness. They use a new soniccare brush during the facial that is divine. Plus I'm a sucker for a good scalp massage.
5. Little League opening day. The young un will flex his baseball muscle this Saturday as an Indian. I look much better in navy than I did in orange :)
6. The Bachelor is over. Which is all fine and good, cause we're over him.
7. My fantastically quiet new garage door opener that was installed so I won't have to park in the driveway ever again.

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Augie said...

Hey, Julie!

Happy belated birthday! Sorry to hear about your car. Hope your little guy is doing better and thanks for keeping us on the pulse of the neighborhood happenings...

:) Augie