Sunday, March 15, 2009

Interview with the Young Un

Interview with the Young Un, age 9.

First some questions about mommy.

JSJ: What is something your mommy always says to you?

YU: No.

JSJ: What makes mommy happy?

YU: Me being good.

JSJ:What makes mommy sad?

YU: Me being bad.

JSJ: How does your mommy make you laugh?

YU: You tickle me.

JSJ: What was your mommy like when she was little?

YU: *giggling* Um, you were expressive and energetic. I guess.

JSJ: What is mommy's favorite thing to do?

YU: Be on facebook and the blog

JSJ: What does mommy do when you're not around?

YU: Go shopping. And go one facebook for hours and hours.

JSJ: If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?

YU: Be a famous blogger.

JSJ: What is mommy really good at?

YU: Doing laundry.

JSJ: What is mommy not very good at?

YU: Music. Directing.

JSJ: What does mommy do for her job?

YU: You teach US History 8th grade.

JSJ: What is mommy's favorite food?

YU: I don't know you have a lot of favorite foods. Ravioli, hamburgers, Chinese food and lots of other stuff.

JSJ: What makes you proud of your mommy?

YU: That you love me.

JSJ: If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?

YU: Amy Rose the Hedgehog, she's Sonic's girlfriend.

JSJ: What do you and mommy do together?

YU: We watch tv & movies. We go to Target and Game Stop. We take care of Loki.

JSJ: How are you and mommy the same?

YU: We like crafty stuff. We both love Loki and our family and Roxie.

JSJ: How are you and mommy different?

YU: I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl and you don't.

JSJ: How do you know your mommy loves you?

YU: Because you wouldn't do anything to harm me and you take care of me.

JSJ: What does mommy like most about your dad?

YU: His smile and his band directing and you like that he doesn't snore too loud.

JSJ: Where is mommy's favorite place to go?

YU: Las Vegas. Louisiana. and Dallas.



Now for the questions he told me to ask:

JSJ: Do you have any experience with swords?

YU: Yes, I have a lot of experience. I sometimes play swords during commercials, and I sometimes swing it too fast and the dent in my sword goes "what-tooo".

JSJ: How do you feel about Loki?

YU: I love her and want to take care of her just like Roxie.

JSJ: Do you have any other questions you would like me to ask you?

YU: You can ask 'em if you want. I don't really care. there's not much going on on TV but for Spongebob.

JSJ: What do you want to do in New York?

YU: Stay at the hotel. Because I feel like it's safer there.

JSJ: What do you like about the blog?

YU: I like how you can interact with friends and family.

JSJ: Is there anything else you would like to tell the people on the blog?

YU: That I'm a really good gamer. That I hope to get Sonic and the Black Knight and have a good experience on that game. That's all. Thanks for listening folks. goodnight.

3 comments:

Saucy said...

Young Un!

Come visit us in Canada where Loopy and Buddy Budderson and Super Smash Brothers experts. Buddy was Sonic for Halloween a very long time ago.

Saucy doesn't play either so she and The Mrs. will have a beverage and talk blog talk.

And you are right, the hotels in New York are much safer than the street.

Monica said...

Adorable. Hey, Young Un. Hope to see you guys soon. Dallas misses you. You are one funny dude!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Ahahaha! What a funny kid - there's nothing much on tv but spongebob, so I guess I'll keep entertaining your here, mom. That cracks me up. I like the questions he told you to ask, too - great twist on this interview. I tried to get my boy to do it, but he just kept sighing heavily and saying I don't know. He's 3. :)