Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Last week snuck up on me and I didn't have a post ready :( So this week I'd thought I'd give a couple of things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful for a child that gets as excited over a homemade hat as he does over a ds game. I had to pry that fake coonskin hat off his head yesterday!

2. I'm thankful for Chick-fil-a's free breakfast week. Yummy chicken biscuits and those tempting chicken minis have been consumed by the young and I this week.

3. I am thankful that my students behaved while I was gone to training and did not have a single behavior referral written. Praise the Lord, they've finally learned!

4. I am thankful for a husband that leaves me sweet notes when he has to be gone for work.

5. I am thankful for my "This day in History" calendar because it makes me feel smart to learn a new fact each morning. I am stockpiling for Jeopardy and my date with Alex :)

6. I am thankful for the amazingly creative blogs I've found this week: Oh Happy Day, Bakerella, and Jump up and Down.

Hope you've found plenty to be thankful for this week.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What a wonderful, uplifting post. I love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by Sunday Baker. Have an awesome weekend :)