Saturday, February 28, 2009

six word saturday

Sick Child. Grades Due. Birthday coming.


I'll be truthful, I'm not even sure what happened this week, but every time I got around to looking at the clock it was almost midnight. Work has been insanely busy, as it normally is at the end of the grading period. The young un started spring baseball and would be playing in a tournament today if it weren't for the 102 temp he has. We go for a flu test today. I realized yesterday that my birthday is in 3 days. Totally lost track of time and forgot it was coming up. Spring break is just two weeks away, and I'm holding on for dear life!

*Update: Flu test was negative, but the Dr says he's seen a lot of "fake flu". Said the fever could hang around for another 3-4 days. So right now we're on motrin and gatorade with a large dose of the greatest invention ever, the nintendo ds. I'm also the owner of 5 cans of lysol.

7 comments:

Sassy Britches said...

Happy Birthday soon! Hopefully things will calm down a bit before then...healthy thoughts towards your Young Un!

Emalee said...

Oh happy birthday in a few...I came from SITS. Happy day

Call Me Cate said...

Happy early birthday in case I see a shiny object and find myself too distracted to make it back in a timely fashion. I've been having the same issue lately with the clock. It's what time already? Thanks for playing this week!

Tiffany said...

I hope nobody else gets it and you all feel fine soon. Hope you can get some rest too.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Happy Early Birthday!

Good luck with grades. Bluh. :)

Hope the young-un feels better soon - but it's a good excuse for overindulging in some jell-o!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Hope you all feel better soon. We were sick for a while over here.

Melissa B. said...

Great 6 words! Hey, BTW, I've got a Crazy Creative Contest goin' on at my place today. And you can actually win something, too!