Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Is it just me, or is everyone a bit on the tense side?

Honestly, I don't know of a time in my teaching career when I wasn't stressed (ok maybe there was a week or two at the end of June). Add to that the chaos of an Election year, the current economic fiasco, the storage building search for fall decorations, the aftermath of a garage sale still lingering in my garage, and the end of fall baseball, it's a wonder I even remember where I live most days. A girl needs someway to work out this frustration, even when surrounded by 120 middle schoolers. My solution:

 src=Click here for your own bubble wrap! (But be careful with your volume!)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Isn't that funny that we are both thinking the same thing today?! I posted about stress too but I didn't have the cool little bubble wrap thing you have! :)

Colleen said...

So fun! The girls will love this. Totally felt your pain a couple of weeks ago. Posted about it around HC. It sounds like you need a day to lay around and watch a little TX/ou football.