Thursday, July 23, 2009

A little late night crafting

My living room is still not painted. I have 7 storage bins of crap to sort through in the garage. I have one piece of furniture to refinish. So I went to the pool. But then the rain that has been threatening for 3 days finally decide to fall, so I crafted instead.

I've seen a ton of freezer paper tutorials, and just happened to have some t-shirts from the young un's closet that would work for a quick try.
(*to keep the paint from bleeding through I put another piece of freezer paper inside the shirt.)

1 piece of freezer paper, and 15 minutes later (all while watching SYTYCD) and Tada!
I can't wait to make more!

3 comments:

JennyMac said...

This is just too cute! How clever.

John Deere Mom said...

You're so stinkin' talented!!

Housewife Savant said...

This is awesome.
The others are awesome too.

Where have I been? I've missed many posts.
(Answer; I've been in the men's room.)

You're so crafty. But I forgive you.