Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are you ready for some Football?


Growing up in North Louisiana and Central Texas, I don't remember a time in my life when I didn't know football. And while pro-sports allegiances in the north part of the boot state were hard to come by, I've been a Saints fan for most of my life (I will admit to a brief fling with the Cowboys in the mid 80s). Yup, a brown-bag-wearing 'Aints fan.
Being a Saints fan as a kid was a lot like being a Cubs fans...if you set low expectations for them, they couldn't let you down. But today. Today is the day that the rest of the nation is invited to join the Who Dat Nation and learn what we've always known.
If you believe, it will happen.

Laissez les bons temps rouler boys!




1 comment:

Christy said...

congrats!! and they played like they wanted it, they deserved to win!