Sunday, July 18, 2010

House update week 3 :Foundation

I've decided that there must be tiny elves that work on this house during the night, because I have yet to see a crew of workers actually on site when I drive by. But at least we have concrete, despite the fact that our builder swore we would see frames by the weekend. I'll give him a pass this time.
It definitely looks larger with the concrete poured, but I'm a horrible visualizer and can't picture they lay-out quite yet. We've also met the neighbors, who have no blinds on their windows and watched us "walk-thru" the house. My fingers are crossed for good weather and some serious construction this week!

1 comment:

Anella said...

What an exciting time for you. I remember when my parents' house was being built. It was so hard to imagine what it would look like! :)