Thursday, June 24, 2010

I wanna bake with somebody...

While I was on vacation I took a break from the bloggy world to just relax on the beach. Which meant I had a plethora of posts to catch up on. Which means I quickly fall into some bloggy black hole, clicking through links at every stop.

On one of my late nights journey's I came across this recipe at Joy's Hope. It had everything I love: salted caramel, homemade butter cream and chocolate. *swoon* We were meant to be. I decided these cupcakes would be an excellent treat for my summer school co-workers. Apparently I thought summer school was staffed by an army. I really don't know why I thought I needed 672 cupcakes, but that's close to the number I ended with.

Big cupcakes, tiny cupcakes, cupcakes in a jar. I'm an equal opportunity cupcaker.

I tried to limit my samples to just the minis, and have spent much of the day delivering these little bites of deliciousness to everyone I've ever met. They do not need to spend anymore time in my house. I can not be responsible for the amount consumed if I'm left alone with them. They are that good.

So go ahead. Make some cupcakes. You know you want to.

No comments: