Saturday, June 20, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Taking care of my birthday list.


Thanks to a crafty break from painting, some help from the hubs, and an action packed upcoming vacation, I should knock off several more items on my list of 31.


#4 Make a piece of jewelry- scrabble tiles done! id=
#5 paint a room in my house- hallways are done, but if they don't count as a room, I'm still working on the loft and kitchen.
#11 learn to applique-- I'm sure it's not the way my grandma did it, but it works for me. id=
#24 Go to an Astros game- heading to the juice box on Tuesday!
#30 Go to Seattle- flight leaves Wednesday!
#27 plan a girl's weekend-- does it count if your husband comes along for the flight?

Ahhh the joys of summer vacation! Play along with six word Saturday:




5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Well, you're a busy bee, huh?

Housewife Savant said...

Scarbble tile jewelry means you rock.
'nuff said.

Lindy said...

I need to go applique something...

Happy SWS!

Call Me Cate said...

Awesome that you made a list for your birthday. I really like that idea. Thanks for playing along!

a corgi said...

sounds like you have had some productive time to get a lot of great things done!

enjoy your girls' weekend next week!

betty